Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A thank you note and brief update.

IThank you to so many people for big and litle things recenlty.  Thanks for prayers, cards, thoughts, etc. 

Thank you for all who have sent emails, I know I have gotten behind in replying to them, but I do appreciate the support of so many.

Thank you to my congregtion for your support, for allowing me to study Creole in Miami, for your prayers and love.

Thank you to Marie and all of the provincilate kitchen staff who prepared the delicious Haitian meal on Friday.  It was a wonderful surprise!  Thanks too, to all the people who came to the celebration.
 
Thank you for all who assisted me with my preparations for Miami in any way.  Thank you Angelus Community.  I will certainly miss you. Thank you Linda for the ride to the airport; I did make it to the gate with plenty of time to spare.

Thank you to my family for your loving support.  Thanks dad for looking up information on the computer for me this morning.  

I am filled with a sense of gratitude.  It feels like a privlege to have this time to learn the creole language and culture.  Thanks to so many of you and Thanks be to God!

I arrived safely in Miami yesterday.  Today the Haitian Summer Institute started with orientation.  I am settling in and looking forward to classes starting tomorrow.  I have more I want to say but it is getting late. 

With Gratitude, 
Kathleen  

No comments:

Post a Comment