Friday, April 24, 2015

Living inter-culturally and inter-congregationally and working cross-culturally is an experience filled with many gifts and blessings.  I learn a lot everyday, about others, about myself, about life, about perspectives.    

It is also at times challenging and there are difficult occasionally painfully difficult moments.  Misunderstandings and mistakes can occur so easily when there are cultural and linguistic differences.    

Still I believe it is well worth the struggle.  The gifts far outweigh the challenges.  


A couple of people complimented me on last week's blog post; thank you.  I don't expect a response from this brief and somewhat vague entry; perhaps I will be more inspired to write a little more creatively next week.  Thanks for being interested enough to read this.  Have a good week.  Take care.        

No comments:

Post a Comment