Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Time

 

Haiti is not participating in daylight savings time this year.  It seems some years we spring ahead and fall back and some years we don't here.  Not changing the hour seemed to cause some confusion as did changing it last year.  I am now an hour behind my friends and family on the east coast (of the US.) I am now on the same hour as my friends and community members in New Orleans.

My experience during the past few days is one I really want to share and am looking forward to writing about.  Know that I am well.  I am very much enjoying my work and experience here in Pilat.  I will write more when I have the time to write well and a will post when I have an adequate internet connection, hopefully even good enough to upload a couple of pictures.  

Take care.  Many blessings!  

No comments:

Post a Comment