Tuesday, March 7, 2017

What a Week!

What a week!
Since my last up-date I traveleved to the US, ate dinner with my dad during my long lay over in Miami, went to New Orleans, ran errands, visited friends and community members, attended a funeral in Oppalusus Louisiana, attended a couple of meetings, chatted with friends and family  on my American cell phone, purchased personal items and things for the children, and returned to Haiti.  It was great to see so many of my Marianite Sisters and to catch up with a few friends and relatives.  I am very grateful that I have so many supportive people in my life.  
 
I'll do my best to write a more thougtful post next week.  In the mean time I hope that you are all well.  Thanks for taking the time to read my updates.  Take care.  Many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment