Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Pizza

Instead of taking the time to write a reflective blog about any one of the many events of the past week (and getting all of the tasks on my Tuesday to-do list done,) I made pizza.  In the morning I took a tap-tap into the city where I bought Mozzarella cheese at a little store by the sea that sells imported products.  In the afternoon I made four pizzas.   The sisters and postulants really seemed to enjoy it.  You may have been expecting me to share a spiritual insight especially since it is Holy Week, but instead you're getting a picture of pizza, since this is all I have to offer at the moment.  I would share the actual pizza with you if it were possible to send it electronically; in reality I will be quite satisfied if I can actually post the picture because the internet connection is not stable at the moment.   



I do wish you many blessings during this holy week.  I will strive to write a more insightful post soon. Take care.     

2 comments: