Thursday, March 22, 2018

The end of the second trimester

The academic calendar here is organized into trimesters.  The second trimester started in early January and finished this week.  It seemed to have gone by so very quickly and seemed to be shorter than the first trimester.  Now, I am working on finishing my grades for the 213 high school students enrolled in the conversational English classes that I am teaching at the sisters' school in the city.  While I would like to write a more creative and interesting update this week, grades need to be my priority at the moment.  I am aware that this is a boring blog entry.    It is more like a little note to let my regular readers who are accustomed to my writing weekly know that all is well; I've just been a bit busier than usual, but all is well.  


Have a good week.  Many blessings! Take care.    

  

No comments:

Post a Comment