Sunday, April 15, 2018

Throw Back Blog Entry

Nearly every week that I have ever been in Haiti I have written an update to share with community members, family, and friends who are interested in my experience here.  Recently I went back and read some of my old updates.  There are some old ones that I think are good stories. The number of people who read this blog has grown gradually, so I am assuming some of you may have missed some of my early entries.   I seem to be having a bit of writer's block today, so, I figured I would offer links inviting you to view a couple of older entries that you might find interesting.     


Click here to read about the real turtle that was given to me as a gift!


Only when I went back and read this one did I realize that these two memories both of which still come to mind from time to time happened around the same time.   
"Gade!" Click here to take a look!



I hope that you are doing well.  Many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment