Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Time is going quickly.   I had a great a weekend, the highlight was seeing manatees!  We had a test yesterday, and have a paper due on Thursday. 

The unexpected conversation about specific expectations with the executive director of the parish twinning program did leave me feeling a bit confused. I have since communicated with Sr. Mary who actually works in Haiti at the hospitality house. I believe that there will be a way that the skills I have will be used well in Haiti.       

Thank you to many people who have emailed.  I have gotten behind in responding, but I do enjoy reading them and appreciate the support of so many and I intend to catch up soon.  

This coming weekend I will be in Philly for Ana's perpetual profession and a missioning for my ministry in Haiti.   I look forward to seeing my community, as well as some family and friends this weekend. 
Take care,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment