Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mesi Anpil!

I had a wonderful weekend.  Ana's perpetual profession was beautiful.  It was wonderful to see community members, family, and friends in Philly.  The missioning for me during Sunday liturgy was very inspiring for me.  Thank you, thank you, and thanks be to God. I am fortunate to have so many people in my life who are so supportive.   

I returned to Miami late Sunday night for my last week of class.
Now, I am finishing a paper, preparing for a presentation, and have a final exam to study for, while taking care of a few last minute things, as I prepare to leave on Saturday.   
I will write more later.  Know that I am grateful for the support of so many.  Please be patient with me if you are awaiting an email response or a thank you note.
Many Blessings!
-Kathleen
    

No comments:

Post a Comment