Monday, August 9, 2010

Finally, Skype and my webcam were both working this afternoon.  A little while later I found out, that we did not have internet.  There is some kind of a limit to the amount we can download and skype is too much. So after spending a lot of time in Miami and some time here trying to get this to work, which caused problems for the internet connection for the house; I uninstalled the programs.  There is a cybercafe accross the street which I may try using.  Apparenlty it costs $1 an hour.

 We have two mission groups staying here tonight. One is coming in from woking in a mission, preparing to return to the states; the other group just arrived and will go out to thier mission. 
I did go out and just walk around in the tent community today for a while this afteroon.  I enjoyed that a great deal. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment